New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are over and I’ve slowly begun the crawl back to business as usual. Emphasis on slowly because I accidentally spent the better part of the morning browsing my favorite stores’ sites and adding items to my many online wish lists.
It started innocently enough, a quick peek online for the morning news – NPR, Huffington Post, and, my favorite, The Skimm (the quickest way to get the news of the day without browsing a bunch of sites. If you don’t already get their daily newsletter complete with catchy subject lines and witty humor, sign up now. Seriously). But then, one click led to another and all of a sudden it was almost lunchtime.
Anyway, I’ve decided to share my morning’s “work” – My Weekly Wish List. Hope you enjoy!
1. Collection Neon Faille Skirt | J. Crew | $228
2. Naked 3 Palette | Urban Decay | $52
3. Collarless Animal Jacquard Jacket | Kenneth Cole New York | $99.16 (on sale!)
4. Chalkboard Spice Jars | Anthropologie | $10-12 each
5. Quinn Quilted Leather Ballet Flats | Tory Burch | $250